Let's kick it off with a little May GIVEAWAY, yay!
- This one is from Leslie, the lovely and talented owner of customized stationary and design company, Slieberry Designs. Have a wedding coming up or always wanted your own monogrammed letterhead: )? She's your gal!
- TO PLAY: Guess my favorite flavor from her client Chinatown Ice Cream Factory, and win a $10 gift certificate (which she designed, of course: ). Enter here! NYColor Facebook Page.
Sweet! And now, here are some fun ways to get your Cinco on today Sat 5/5 - in addition to tacos and margaritas:
- $5 Frito Pie (in a bag!) @ Anfora - What is it, you may ask? "Frito bags...[stuffed] with chile con carne, pico de gallo, and plenty of shredded cheese" - delicious: ) [34 8th Ave + Jane St/ 1, 2, 3 to 14th St]
- 11am - 10pm: $5 Go-Go Curry Birthday - $5 single size curry + free shirts for the 5th, 55th, 155th etc. customer! [38th bet 7th and 8th]
- 2pm and 830pm: $5 Carnegie Hall Performances - with code:
- Cinco (and Kentucky Derby) - inspired Cupcakes!
- Robicelli - Mint Julip, Abuelita, Tres Leches...and limited edition: "El Melocoton de la Muerte" aka Peach Ghost Chili Cupcake, right (hottest pepper in the world!) [Dekalb Market + other locs] ooo! And just posted: Guava and Cream Cheese Gelato Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Kumquat Cupcakery - Whoa, check out these flavors: "Savory Cheddar Beer & Chipotle, Lime & Cilantro in tequila, and Mexican choco"! [BK Flea + Smorgasborg]
- 9pm: Greenpointers.com Cinco Launch Party - free tacos, photo booth, music, why not: ) [Greenpoint Heights, 278 Nassau Ave]