It's past midnight, one of my fave movies is on (Amelie - I also love cracking creme brulee: ), and I am already thinking about all the fun things to do this weekend - aren't you? Here are a few picks of things to consider doing over the next few days:
- Today TUES 10/16: It's Schnipper's Quality Kitchen's 1st Anniversary - Celebrate with $1 burgers (all day) and $1 PBRs (after 5pm) [10am-10pm, 23rd St and Madison Ave].
- Until FRI 10/19: Madison Square Eats - Stop by this week before it's over to grab some food and drinks (p.s. many of the same food trucks/restaurants will be at the Grub St Food Fair on Sun too, see below) [11am-9pm, B'way, 25th St, 5th Ave].
- SAT 10/20: Thinking about -
- Movie ($6 before noon) - Frankenweenie
- Brooklyn Flea Fort Greene - Haven't been in a long while!
- Dance Practice: )
- Broadway show - TBD (maybe ONCE, Peter and the Starcatcher, or the Mystery of Edwin Drood) - rush tix!
I'll post any other fun events on my FB page - be sure to "like"!
Friends - make the most of this week: be happy, love, forgive, celebrate, LIVE: ). Thanks for reading - more soon!