I already posted about a few events happening later this month, but let's take a closer look at this weekend:
- 7p - Bryant Park Tree Lighting! live music, performances, fun!
- 6-8p - Neue Gallerie has its first Bloomberg Free Fridays - see art from Austrian and German artists (Klimt!)
- 10p - Yale Glee Club sings @ Grand Central Terminal
- All Day - Big Apple Dancesport Competition (see me dance: ) go CU!!), FREE [1 Train to 116th; 115 + B'way]
- 11a-8p - 2009 Holiday Handmade Cavalcade - Esty's NYC artists [201 Mulberry St]
- 12-6p - Martha Stewart Living Craft Sale - [601 W 26th Street (between 11th and 12th)]
- Sundays thru 12/27 - Ride a 1930 subway car or 1950 bus! [Along the V line]
- 8-10p: Magnetic North performs at "Crossing the Cultural Divide" (love these guys!) [236 East 3rd Street, between Ave B & C]
- 10a-730pa - Bust Holiday Craftacular - first 500 get goodie bags! [West 18th St - 1 Train to 18th]
- 11a-Midnight - Beatles Complete on Ukelele, a Yoko Ono benefit event
- "Roger Greenawalt will perform all 185 original Beatles songs in one day on ukulele with over 60 guest singers, 80 guest musicians, and 16 Yoko Impersonators..."