Shots from the show:
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Shots from the show:
From the USA website:
USA PRESENTS THE WHITE COLLAR SHIRT BAR AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER
In celebration of the premiere and signature style of White Collar, USA is giving you a chance to bring home a fashion classic: a FREE custom-fitted white collared shirt. If you are in New York City, join us at the White Collar Shirt Bar this Thursday and Friday:
Rockefeller Center Channel Gardens 49th Street, enter on Fifth Avenue Thursday, 10AM-6PM Friday, 8AM-6PM
Why should I take you? I'm cute and wearing a blue plaid/picnic table cloth patterned cowboy shirt today (he sent in a picture as proof haha). And I'm from the wild wild west called LA and have been listening to country music for a long time. It's sad that there's no country format radio station in NYC! And his guest, Dierks Bentley is cute too. So I know how to spot cute cowboys and know their songs.
--> You ARE cute, Ben! Will post pics and a recap after the concert!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- What is your favorite country song? Preferably one of Brad Paisley's of course! (so I can be sure to listen to it before the concert: )
- Why should I take you?
Wed 10/21 @ 10A
Gramercy Thrift Shop
157 East 23rd St., New York, NY 10010 :: 212-529-5955
HOUSING WORKS: Our Bride on a Buck Wedding Dress Sale and Vendor Extravaganza is back!
We’re selling $300,000 worth of deeply discounted designer wedding dresses and other bridal goodies, including dresses from:
- Giovanni Ravello
- Peter Langner (valued at $7,300)
- Monique Lhuillier (valued at $6,200)
- Ulla Maier (valued at $4,900)
- Jenny Yoo Collections (30-plus gowns)
- …and veils valued at $1,000 slashed to $250.
Event sponsors Starbright Floral Design (http://www.starflor.com/) and Elaine DeLuca of Exquisite Events (exquisiteevents.com) will provide on-site matrimonial advice, as well as Giovanni Ravello himself!
A host of other vendors will be on hand, including:
- Adorn Brides (http://www.adornbrides.com/)
- The Works Catering (theworkscatering.com)
- The Housing Works Bookstore Café (housingworksbookstore.org)
- The Cake Diva (cakediva.com)
- Dramatics NYC (dramaticsnyc.com)
- Robert Griffin, calligraphy artist (robertgriffindesign.com)
EVENT CONTACT: Dan Moore 773-454-2865; email@example.com
Monday, October 19, 2009
- AM until 6p, Meatpacking: Old Navy's Urban Pumpkin Patch - get a FREE pumpkin, see a celebrity pumpkin carver, and go on a pedicab hayride!
- @ 12p, Tompkins Sq: 19th Annual Halloween Dog Parade - dogs in costumes, what can be cuter? well, babies in costumes, maybe: )
- 12-5p, Sara D. Roosevelt Park (LES): NYC Dumpling Festival
- @ 3p, Dumbo: Marshmellow Civil War - aka marshmellow fight!!
- @ 830p, Astoria Park (Queens): Thrill the World - "An annual world-wide simultaneous dance of "Thriller" for world records and charity. A Global Tribute to Michael Jackson" - aka awesome!
10/31 - Halloween - Check out TheSkint.com All-Halloween Edition for other great events happening!
10/19 - tonight!
- 6-8p: Celebrate 10 more years at Cafe Noir! Free Tapas and Open Bar [Grand St]
- 730p: Free pastrami sandwiches @ "Save the Deli" book signing [209 W. 38th]
- 10/19-10/25: 2 for 1 Pasta Deal @ Lasagna Ristorante [4-10p, Hell's Kitchen 9th Ave and 52 and Chelsea 8th Ave and 20th Ave]
- $5 Menu @ David Burke's Fishtail (315 E. 62nd St)
- Daily until 10/25: "Week of Walks" - free guided architecture focused walks around NY, gelato included!