Mom and brother also left yesterday, and it was a really great to spend the past 2 weeks together. I needed the time to relax and refocus as well, and I think there are some changes in store, hopefully for the better. Will let you know.
How was your 4th of July weekend? I got to see awesome fireworks on the Hudson!
With a more intensive dance training and practice schedule, I may not have as many adventures for a while, but whatever I do, you will definitely still be in the know so stay tuned and come out! Check out the website for updates as well: www.nycolorislife.com.
ADVENTURES: July 8th-12th - more to come!
- [Wed 7/8 @ 630-10p]: Midsummer's Night Swing at Lincoln Center w/ Chubby Checker ("do the twist" and "twist and shout" guy!) - FREE
*RECAP* - Happy Birthday, twist and shout, Michelle!
- [Thurs 7/9 @ noon-2p, Time Warner - Columbus Circle] FREE Coca-Cola Great Tastes of Summer event to kick off Restaurant Week! Delicious samples of food and drin
- [Fri 7/10 @ 1a] Wait in line for Shakespeare in the Park tix with us! Last weekend to see Anne Hathaway! Plan is to meet at theater at 4a (that's right! hopefully that's not too late)
- FREEBIES! Bulgogi Burgers 7/8, McD McCafe's, Jamba Juice!
- [Sun 7/12-31] NYC Summer Restaurant Week! RSVP today!
- [Mon 7/13 @ 730p, Regal Union Sq] I have an extra FREE tix to see "500 Days of Summer" - first person to respond gets it!
- [Wed 7/15] Harry Potter, in theaters!!
- [Wed 7/22 @ 830p] River Flicks - Dark Knight (I haven't seen it yet!)