Thursday, April 19, 2012

My TFF Picks!


Happy Festival Week!  The Tribeca Film Festival just kicked off this week (through 4/29), and it's another very NY must-do event.   The Festival came to life 11 years ago with the support of American Express to help revitalize the Tribeca neighborhood - and I think it has done a lot for lower Manhattan.  If anything, it has made it a cooler place to be - so be cool and go!


There are many great films this year, and below are the ones I want to see and when I would see them - if I had unlimited hours in the day and a time machine: ).
  
Click on the titles for more info and additional screening times.  Tix can be purchased online or at one of 3 venues (see here) - and don't forget about rush tix!
What about you - what do you want to see?  www.tribecafilm.com


ENJOY!