NOTE: These are only suggested times to maximize your day, but feel free to go whenever you'd like: ).
- 11am Brunch: Dine in Brooklyn Brunch for 2 - only $20.12! (like Madiba, in Fort Greene). Click the link for $20.12 lunch + $25 dinner options (for one).
- 1pm Outdoors: Thru 4/7 - FREE Macy's Flower Show starts today (Herald Sq) - "Gardens in Paradise", inspired by Brasil, located inside the tent on Broadway Plaza.
- 3pm Concert: FREE Carnegie Hall Neighborhood Concert: Jack Quartet [Abrons Arts Center, LES - 466 Grand Street]
- Only if you are in the area (Astoria, Queens): 2-4pm - Come up with an original pledge to dingles + be rewarded with a free WAFEL + DINGLES @ 31st + Ditmars Blvd for Int'l Wafel Day!
- OR stop by any other cart for Buy 1 Get 1!
- And for the PM - go to your fave sushi restaurant for dinner + end the night with this beautiful documentary (thru 3/27), $13 @ IFC: Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI is the story of 85 year-old Jiro Ono, considered by many to be the world’s greatest sushi chef. He is the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat, sushi-only restaurant inauspiciously located in a Tokyo subway station. Despite its humble appearances, it is the first restaurant of its kind to be awarded a prestigious 3 star Michelin review, and sushi lovers from around the globe make repeated pilgrimage, calling months in advance and shelling out top dollar for a coveted seat at Jiro’s sushi bar.