SUN May 20th - Shakespeare Sunday! (note updated scheduled)
- 11am - Last minute, I'm going to The Great GoogaMooga Festival with Susan L., woo-hoo! Thanks for the invite!
- 7pm - Random Access Theater's production of Twelfth Night (free!) to see Jessica K. as Voila/Sebastian! One of my fave Shakespeare plays: ). [Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 1. See website for additional information]
- 12pm - Aloha Grinds - This is a suggestion from our resident islanders Evan and Gigi. BBQ, spam musubi, bacon fried rice, and more yumminess! [R train to Coney Island, 77th St stop]
- 2pm - Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene - Might as well stop by, since it's in the neighborhood: )
- 6pm + 8pm - Partners & Crimes Mystery Bookstore Radio Show - we missed it last month, but we are determined to catch it this month! The show is behind a secret wall, password is FUN: ) [$7 with RSVP (call 212-462-3027) - 44 Greenwich Ave bet 6th and 7th Ave, close to 1/2/3 14th St stop]