- Free Comic Book Day - find your local store here (like St. Marks Comics, Forbbiden Planet, Midtown Comics) and pick one up, free!
- 10am-8pm: Bike Expo NY - For you bike lovers, FREE - "vendors, live-performances, hands-on programming, bike gear giveaways and of course, free bicycle classes" [Pier 36, E. River + South St + Montgomery St]
- 6pm: Kentucky Derby - Jimmy Fallon said Bodemeister will win - which horse is your pick?
- 6pm and 8pm: Old-time Mystery Radio - Go through the secret bookcase entrance to see the show (password FUN). This does look fun! [$7 with RSVP: 212-243-0440, 44th Greenwich AVE bet 6th and 7th | Facebook]
- 11:34pm: Look up to see the SUPERMOON aka the biggest and brightest full moon of the year! It'll be about 15,300 miles closer to the Earth than normal.
- Thru 5/13 - 3-5pm: Starbucks "Frappy Hour" - 1/2 priced Frappaccinos.
- 4pm, Mon + Sat thru June: For Sleep No More lovers - check out this immersive murder mystery theater, Speakeasy Dollhouse (and don't be afraid to explore the secret passageways), $5 off promo code "help me" [LES].
- Opening Wknd! Thru 6/1 - Madison Square Eats - good eats (and drinks!) [MSP, B'way, 5th Ave, and 25th St]
- Thru June: Check out Rafael Barrios' optical illusion sculptures on Park Ave, cooool.