Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NYRewind: Brad Paisley Concert @ MSG

Hi Brad!

Wow, what a night! I had an incredible time tonight, and thanks to Ben for coming with me and to Brad Paisley and friends for such a GREAT show! And of course to T-Mobile for the tix--we got to sit in the front row and rock out next to the stage! Everyone was so nice!

I'm glad all my "studying" paid off, and I actually knew most of the songs (Brad's, anyways: ) and had a blast dancing to his soothing country voice. He's definitely my favorite country singer now. Just an all around wonderful night, take a look below at some of the fun!
--> Check out all of my pics here, but wait til you see Ben's - coming soon!!

OPENING SET: Jimmy Wayne - really fired up the crowd!

GUEST: Dierks Bentley - so much energy!! He was running across the stage back and forth, climbing things, high fiving everyone.



MAIN:
Brad Paisley, himself. 10 years later and his dream to play at Madison Square Garden comes true. And I get to check off seeing a concert at MSG too! He is so funny - definitely has a quirky, silly side to him, and it really comes out in his songs. Plus his tunes are so catchy. I think best of all, he lives for the moment, knows the best is yet to come (check out "Letter to Me"), and is just thankful. Great guy...he even gave his white cowboy hat to this cute kid that was next to the stage: ) Listening to "American Saturday Night" all day!



Shots from the show:

Brad's guitars - all have the signature paisley design, like his last name! LOVE IT!



Ben's experience, obviously excited too: ): "front row!!! he touched my hand! then we had back stage meet & greet for photo op, autograph. he shook my hand and i put my hand on his back when taking the photo!!"


Hats off to you, Brad! Thanks for meeting us too!