Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Brad Paisley Concert Tonight! Winner is...

Woo-hoo!

Thanks to EVERYONE who entered into my little contest to come see Brad Paisley with me tonight! It was so hard to pick one, so I did a drawing instead, and the winner is:
BEN C.! - congrats!

What is your favorite country song? Preferably one of Brad Paisley's of course! His upbeat songs like Online, Wrapped Around, Celebrity.

Why should I take you? I'm cute and wearing a blue plaid/picnic table cloth patterned cowboy shirt today (he sent in a picture as proof haha). And I'm from the wild wild west called LA and have been listening to country music for a long time. It's sad that there's no country format radio station in NYC! And his guest, Dierks Bentley is cute too. So I know how to spot cute cowboys and know their songs.

--> You ARE cute, Ben! Will post pics and a recap after the concert!!

"Gotta get a little mud on the tires, 'cause it's a good night to be out there soaking up the moonlight...!"