Here we go...will keep updating this week!
This Week: 10/26-10/30
- Free KFC chicken giveaway! (I only know of one at Penn St, but there are a few other locs around NY)
- 8p: NY Electronic Arts Fest performance @ NYU - free!
- 2p-5p: Join us for lunch!: @8coupons Pop Burger (Midtown) - 2 Pop Burgers for 88-cents! OCHO LOCO! Get the coupon HERE.
- 630p: Interesting talk: "Mapping the Subway: The Hits, The Flops, The Near Misses," with John Tauranac. @ Mid-Manhattan Library - 455 Fifth Avenue
- 730p: VAMPIRE WEREWOLF SUMMIT OF 2009, haha yes.
"...issues will include: - coexisting with an easily startled 21st century populace, dealing with a pitchfork-wielding mobs, addressing the use of the term "monster," and of course, who would win in a fight. RSVP to KCrews@comixny.com"
- 730p-930p: Stargazing on the Highline with the Amateur Astronomer's Assoc.
- 8-10p: SYTYCD, the competition starts - 2 hours!
- 12-9p: Hummus Place Grand Opening - tasting and demonstrations. Love the hummus here! [B'way b/t 98 and 99th]
- Until today: BOGO @ TGIFridays
- 6-8p, RSVP: Free food, drinks, and hairstyling from InStyle!
10/31 - Halloween
- Check out TheSkint.com's All-Halloween post
- 7-10p: NYC Halloween Parade! [6th Ave from Spring St to 21 st]
- Cheer on the runners! ING NY Marathon
- 11a-430p: Queens Farm Corn Maze [$8 Until Sun 11/1 35 min away by car!]
- 530p: Meet select cast of GLEE , signing CDs @ Columbus Circle, Borders
- Win free lunch for a week from MidtownLunch.com!
- In town for Thanksgiving? SeriousEats.com already has their list of places to go to eat and give thanks: Where To Eat Out On Thanksgiving In New York: The Restaurants
- Get a free snuggie (S&H incl)! Perfect for the fall haha.
- BOGO White Castle
- $5 Octoberfest Menu @ David Burke's Fishtail! [Lunch or after 10p]
- $5 Soup/Half Sandwich deal from Cafe Metro (order online)
Until 11/1: Get coupon for this $1 chkn meal from Boston Market [58th and 10th Ave]
11/5: RSVP for this Lancome and A Fashion Plate beauty event, 12-8p!
More on the way!