- KOREAN FESTIVAL - 12pm parade starts at 42 + B'way, street fest with food, performances, + k-pop stars! My 2nd home. [9am-6pm Sat -32nd St bet 5th + B'way]
- SMORGASBURG - Brooklyn Flea Food Market of local eats! Sat in Williamsburg (going at 11am! Record Fair happening too) and Sun in Brooklyn Bridge Park - note this new location, this weekend thru 11/24 [11am-6pm Sat-Sun]
- LOCAL FOOD AND TRAVEL EXPO - Tons of samples and vendors from local food + getaway tour groups, FREE (but need to register here) [12-5pm Sat - BK Borough Hall]
- OKTOBERFEST MUG HOLDING COMPETITION - After W'burg Smorgasburg, stop by Radegast Hall for live music, pig roast, and the mug holding competition to celebrate Oktoberfest! [1-9pm Sat - W'burg]
- RTR SAMPLE SALE - It's back! RenttheRunway.com sample sale has designer dresses up to 95% off, YES! Party time. HOT TIP - Based on the other 2 times I went, all dresses will go on sale for $25 the last hour (2-3pm Sun: ) . [Sat 11am-8pm, Sun 11am-3pm - 5th bet 28th + 29th]
- HOPPER DRAWINGS Exhibit [Whitney Museum/Madison + 75th - ends Sun 10/6]
- LINSANITY, the movie is playing at AMC Village 7 now!
We set a date for one of the jazz nights I posted about earlier - join us on THURS 10/10 from 8-10pm with Victor Lin at Irving Farm Coffee Co (79th + B'way)!