HAPPY OCT! It has been almost a year since my last post, and thanks to a few people asking/still believing!, and my work schedule recently freeing up - I decided to try and start things up again (slowly: ). Let's go!
NYCHAR EVENTS - Two Fall events I'm planning (so far: ) - Email me to RSVP and find out more details!
- SAT 10/19 - PUMPKIN EATS (to celebrate the "Sweetest Day", perfect)- We love everything pumpkin, and it's finally the right season to enjoy it in all it's glory! We are going to find and try some of the city's best pumpkin eats - from curry to ravioli to pie to beer and more - come along!
- SAT 11/16 - THRIFT SHOP + KARAOKE - After a certain night of watching all of Macklemore's YouTube videos, we were inspired to have our own $20 thrift shop afternoon and karaoke (in our new outfits, of course).
UPCOMING - I'm planning on going to most of them in the near future! Let me know if you want to come, and we'll figure out the best date to go.
|"Son of a Man", Rene Magritte, 1964|
- Thru this Sun 10/6 - Pizza Time! Inspired Art [Broome b/t Bowery + Christie]
- Tues 11/5 - Punderdome3000 - The next monthly pun competition! [$6 in adv, 8:00pm, Littlefield/622 Degraw St, BK]
- Thru Nov 23/24 - Smorgasburg (food! Sat or Sun) + Jane's 1922 Carousel ($2)
- Every Wed - Live Jazz @ Apotheke Prohibition Sessions (8-10pm), 9 Doyers St (Thanks Andrew C. for sharing: )
- Every Thurs - Live Jazz @ Irving Farm Coffee Co. - Jazz & Coffee with Victor Lin & Dan Stein (8-10pm), 79th + B'way (Goooo Victor!)
- Thru 1/12/14 - MoMa - Magritte Exhibit "The Mystery of the Ordinary"