Here are a few upcoming events that I will be making plans for ASAP (hopefully can check off a few things this weekend!) - coming?
- [SHOW]: Cyrano de Bergerac - I just have to see this - it's a classic play about love...and a large nose that seems to get in the way in more ways than one. (Plus, "Fleur" from Harry Potter: ). [Roundabout Theater (227 W 42nd), Now thru 11/25]
- TIX: We can get $22 HipTix with code "HIPTIX" (for 18-35 year olds, rear mezz, 2pp) or Claudia from broadwayforbrokepeople.com says there are also $21.50 Rush Tix, available when the Box Office opens at 10am - 2 tix pp, rear mezz, cash or credit. That works too!
- [SHOW]: Other shows I want to see:
- Peter and the Starcatcher - $27 lottery 2 hrs before curtain
- ONCE - Tues-Thurs $34.50, Sun-Fri $39.50
- Mystery of Edwin Drood - Revival of a "triple crown" winner of best musical, best book, and best score. Fingers crossed there are still $10 preview tix or HipTix! (Previews begin Oct. 19)
- [SHOPPING]: American Apparel Soho Factory Outlet is back - up to 90% off.
- [FOOD]: San Gennero Festival in Little Italy (until 9/23) - Wed 9/19 is the Official Feast Day. Perfect.
- [FOOD]: Sweet (Potato)! I may have found the best sweet potato fries in NY. Share if you may know somewhere better, and we may have to duel: ) - 67 Burger in Fort Greene, BK - the coolest neighborhood, yep.
- [PARTY]: Pasta Party - I want to have one. Bring your own fave noodle shape (and dress like it too? hahah). And noodle crafts!
- [OUTING]: Square Dancing at Bryant Park - last one next MON 9/24, 6-9pm! ok!
- [OUTING]: Let's have our own Dark Night (get it?: ) - we can check out Dialog in the Dark (one of the neatest exhibits I've been to in ATL when you experience blindness in urban settings, want to "see" the NY version) + Dans Le Noir (dining in the dark)!
- [OUTING]: MnM (Movie n' Meal!) with Tim Burton and Disney's Frankenweenie, in theaters Oct. 5. Date TBD.
- [JUST BECAUSE]: Tangled Ever After, enjoy!
More very soon - dreaming of all the fun: )