Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sat 5/14 - Justin's Rubgy Game!

Happy May!

Despite the allergies, I hope you all are having a nice Spring so far and are enjoying the nice weather that's here, finally!  I can confirm that it's for once nicer here than in CA, at least this past weekend, and I am hopeful that the sun is here to stay.

It's good to take advantage of it while we have it, in any case - and our Saturday event below is the perfect way to enjoy sun and sport with friends old and new, so bring some sunscreen and come out!
 
NY Rugby Club Friends + Family Day, Free!
Sat 5/14
1-4p @ Randall's Island
  • We're going out to support our friend Justin, Invictus style: )  He plays on the NY Rubgy Club, which interestingly enough is the oldest rugby club in the U.S.!  This will be my first live rugby game, so I'm excited to check it out.
  • FREE BBQ and drinks + Justin will have a special area just for us.
  • Click HERE for more details and to RSVP or let me know if you're coming so we can look out for you.  It'll be fun!
Hope to see you,
NYChar