Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fuerza Bruta Tonight!



NYRewind: 2/5 - For only $20 (tix norm about $75!), the show was fantastic!  Stunning visual and audio affects, especially the rhythm and flow of the show.  Very high energy, interactive,  and fun, "like at a gay party, but w/o all the paper waste", as Ben said, haha (thanks for coming with me).  If you like dancing wet and wild, this is a good show for you!





Hope your week is going well so far!  The earlier part of my evening just opened up, so I'm grabbing some people to see Fuerza Bruta tonight @ 8p!  Tickets are only $20, as a part of the www.20at20.com deal (goes until 2/7).  These tickets start selling at 7:40p, but I plan to get there earlier to get in line (if there is one).  The theater is in Union Sq @ 15th St.

We can stop by City Bakery to get hot chocolate too, as a part of the Hot Chocolate Festival!  Today's flavor is: Espresso Hot Chocolate!

Call/text me if you want to join!
NYChar