- Free Central Park walking tour at 12:30 p.m.
- Free 3 p.m. screening of “A River Runs Through It” at the Sony Wonder Technology Lab
- Viva and her Power Trio play a free BAMcafé Live show at 9 p.m.
- Thru 3/24 - 1st Annual NYC Improv Festival - featuring troupes from around the country, free-$15
- Just FYI: ) - Empire State Building lights up white, red and white for the New York Red Bulls’ Opening Day (through March 25)
- Walk the High Line if you haven't already - love doing that any day!
- Stop by Jamba Juice for a $2 smoothie (coupon)
- ...and then make a new friend and get Buy 1 Cone Get 1 for 99 cents @ Baskin Robbins (coupon)!
- Dine In Brooklyn - $20.12 for 3 course Lunch, $25 for 3 course dinner - we went to Cadagues last night, it was yummy: )
Hope to have more to post, but here are two more things to put on your calendar for now:
SAT 3/24 - Harry Houdini's Birthday!
SUN 3/25 - Opening of Macy's Flower Show @ Herald Sq, featuring the beauty of Brazil! Free and beautiful (for a new FB profile pic hehe: ).