Happy Friday! Any big plans this weekend? If not, it's not too late to make some!
- 7-10pm: Inflatable Sculpture Show, free with RSVP [3rd Ward - 195 Morgan Ave, BK]
- 1135am - 8pm: 2012 Belmont Stakes - This is the 3rd and final big horse race of the season. Ben C. and I are off to cheer on I'll Have Another (1st Triple Crown attempt since 1978!) and other hopefuls. Come with - general admission is only $10 and a quick 30-40 ride on LIRR. Rider's Up!
- 11am-6pm: Big Apple BBQ Fest - Top pitmasters from across the country are in town! Free, but be ready to brave the crowds (the earlier the better!). $8/plate. [Madison Square Park - Thru 6/10]
- All Summer: Shakespeare in the Park - This is for sure one of my *favorite* NY summer events (see HERE for some tips from when we went in the past)! Will this be the year that I can see both of them? I hope so! Read about the plays HERE. Let me know if you're interested in going!
- 6/5-6/30 - "As You Like It" (Lily Rabe as Rosalind) - looks like the only day I can wait for tix + go is this Sun 6/10 or Sat 6/30! Unless someone else will go another time and needs a date?: )
- 7/23-8/25 - "Into the Woods" - with Amy Adams! Let's shoot for July 29th?
- Tues 6/12, 6-9pm - Museum Mile Festival - free access to 10 of the top museums in the city on 5th ave bet 82 - 105!
- 6/26 - 7/14 - Midsummer's Night Swing - live music and dancing - we'll go: ) [Damrosch Park Lincoln Center]