Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I love this time of year, especially to take another moment to be thankful for all of God's blessings: great friends, good health, the opportunity to dance and live in NYC...and so much to look forward to in the new year.  I'm truly amazed how things work out so perfectly (in His timing: ), and I'm excited about more adventures ahead.  Now, I know I've been a little MIA on NYColor since I'm focused on dancing now, but I hope to still share new experiences with yall, whenever possible.  I'm still around - we'll get together again soon: )

In the meantime - enjoy this time, this very moment, and start each day looking forward to whatever is to come; life is a beautiful thing, full of surprises, and I think everything works out for the best - or at least I hope we can always see things that way.  I've found it to be true so far: ).

I wish you peace, warmth, and lots of love this season!!