One of my closest friends from GA came in town recently, and we had a blast eating good food and enjoying the nice weather!
See, so much can be done/eaten in 2-3 days, for budgets of any size! What a great city: )
- Tiffin Wallah - kosher veg Indian buffet, only $6.95!
- Bouchon Bakery/Time Warner Center
- Times Square Center
- Oh! Taisho
- Cafe Henri in LIC
- Makeovers @ Sephora (free!)
- Walked the BK Bridge + Grimaldi's pizza
- BK - Public Fund outdoor art exhibit
- Broadway: In the Heights (Anna got front row tix for $26.50!)
- Wine Bar (half price bottles from 4-6p! My fave is: moscato d'asti)
- Pomme Frites (got a coupon from NYCDailyDeals: buy a large for the price of a small - sweet!)
- Milk + Cookies Cafe
- Pop Burgers (88 cents!)