I'm sure more deals will come up, but here are some quick ideas for now!
WED - Mar 17th
- 930a Breakfast: Jamba Juice $2 Oatmeal OR Healthy Vegetarian Cart $2.50 Oatmeal (from MidtownLunch post) - both sounds good to me!: )
- 11a St. Patrick's Day Parade: 44th St and 5th Ave
- 1p Lunch:
- Corned beef and cabbage?
- Hammarskjold Farmer's Market on 47nd and 2nd Ave
- Don't forget a stop at CupcakeStop (Lex and 60th St) for Drunken Raisin, Bailey's Cheesecake and Irish Coffee cupcakes too!
- Afternoon: Visit the Irish Hunger Memorial in Battery Park City
- nycgo.com's "10 Authentic Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in NYC"