St. Patty's Day 2010
WED - Mar 17th
- 11a St. Patrick's Day Parade: 44th St and 5th Ave - I'm having brunch with a friend, but I hope to see some of the parade action afterwards!
- Afternoon Options:
- *new* FREE Bowling: Brooklyn Bowl is offering free bowling all day! Min 4 people, 2 hrs max, first come first serve, shoe chrgs still apply. I normally stay on this side of Manhattan, but I don't mind traveling a bit for this heheh [via NYCDailyDeals.com].
- Get yer free Baja Fresh burrito!
- Visit the Irish Hunger Memorial in Battery Park City
- Stop at CupcakeStop (Lex and 60th St) for Drunken Raisin, Bailey's Cheesecake and Irish Coffee cupcakes too!
- More: nycgo.com's "10 Authentic Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in NYC"
And a few more things, just because it's Wed -