As I posted about last week, the Hot Chocolate Festival and Pancake Month kicks off this month! They are not so much festivals as they are a daily excuse to go to the bakeries to try the interesting flavors...but still, fun and delicious: ). See below for the info!!
- Month of Feb:
- City Bakery's Hot Chocolate Festival - So many unique flavors; I'm especially excited about the Moulin Chocolate Rouge (pomegranate, espresso, dark chocolate and lemon)!! [3 W 18th St] - Check the website, for full list of daily flavors!
Other things to look forward to this month!
- Every Wed, Until End of Feb: McD's is reportedly giving away FREE Cafe Mocha's every Wed.
- Until 2/7:
- NYC Restaurant Week continues! Check out the $6 RW Soup Truck too (until 2/5).
- 20at20! Get $20 theater tix for over 20 Off-Broadway shows, 20 min before showtime - great deal.
- Check out $25 spa deals for the next few days, from Timeout NY.