Also, check out TheSkint.com, who partnered with 13 other NYC bloggers who ft. their fave NY events this season.
Leave a comment or EMAIL ME when you want meet up!
Tues Dec. 1 - 630p @ WFC - NY Theatre Ballet performs The Nutcracker, free
Wed Dec. 2 - Rockefeller Tree Lighting, 7-9p. Get there as early as possible, it's going to be crowded! Hosted by Jane Krakowski (30 Rock) and Zachery Levi (Chuck).
Thurs Dec. 3
- 6p @ FIT Fashion Design Exhibition (congrats, Angela!)
- 630p @ NYU - East Rhythm '09 to see Magnetic North perform!
Sat Dec. 5 -
- All day - Charlene's ballroom dance competition @ Columbia Univ (116th + B'way)
- I'll be dancing, but I would go to this - 11a-8p: Holiday Handmade Cavalade - buy handmade crafts from local Esty artists (great Christmas gifts!)
Thurs Dec. 10 - 6p, Washington Sq Park Christmas Tree Lighting & CAROLING (la la la!). Songbooks provided.
Sat Dec. 12 -
- UPDATE 12/3: Circle Cruise is offering a $1 90 min cruise to the Statue of Liberty, with Toy donation! Milk, Cookies, and Holiday music included!
- AM - Watch "The Blind Side" OR "Fantastic Mr. Fox" @ AMC 42 (only $6!)
- Lunch @ TBD (depending on the movie: )
- PM - Check out the Gingerbread House Competition @ Le Parker Meridian (119 W. 56th) and the Holiday Light Show @ Grand Central
Mon Dec. 14 - 1-7p, free hair, makeup, and nail makeover at Top Shop to get you party ready! RSVP through 12/21.
Sun 20-Tues 29 - I'm in GA for the holidays, can't wait - Merry Christmas!