Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NYRewind: ABC Elf Party @ Bryant Park

Since I was so distracted by the deliciousness at work, I wasn't able to make the full event of the Guinness World Record breaking of the most elves in one place, which made me really sad (they gave out elf ears and a full costume!!), but I made the most of it!





Papa and Baby elf.  She was so cute!
I couldn't leave without taking a picture with the elf hat!  Just my luck, the guy I happen to ask for his ears with turns out to be the main host of the event, BJ Lange!  He was also Capt'n Morgan in another life, haha.  Nice guy, I like him as an elf.

Oh and yes - they did break the world record with 607 elves! @Bryant ParkNYC: "Record achieved! Guiness Book of World Records confirmed. 607 elves at The Pond today for @ABCFamily 's #ElfParty. http://ow.ly/i/aO7" - congrats: )