Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let's Celebrate 2010 Together!

I'm coming back to NYC just in time to celebrate the new year in the city, and I'd love for you to join us!

A big group of my friends and I are attending and supporting RESTORE2010, "which is the New Year's Eve benefit bash to help Restore rescue women from sex-trafficking in New York City".  All proceeds from the tickets (only $30!!) go to the organization, and I've heard from year's past that this is a fun event!  If anything, we'll all be together, which will be the best part about it: )






celebrating for a cause
This year's event will have a low cover charge, full cash bar, finger foods, dancing, music and more. Each guest receives one free drink ticket, a complimentary champagne toast, and party favors.  

 

Check out all the details and to purchase tix here (only 54 left, as of tonight!!): http://restore2010.eventbrite.com/.  Let me know so we can look out for you!  HAPPY 2010!