Friday, October 30, 2009

NYRewind: InStyle Styling Event w/ Tammy

It was a girls night out last night, as Tammy and I met up at Mark Garrison salon (E. 60th b/t Park and Lex) for an InStyle hair styling event, ft. Sebastian hair products (wow, I sound like a commercial haha...if only they gave me free products too: ).

We had a great time! There was no line, not too crowded, got white wine and apps served by cute waiters, and we got our hair consultations right away, though Tammy got a little more...a nice trim! That's because she got seated in Mark's chair (yes, Mark the owner). He was really nice and very photogenic, as was Tammy!

BEFORE -->--> AFTER!
My girl just played around with my hair and sprayed a few products, and done.


Here's the final look!


Then went to Dylan's Candy Store and bought candy. Sweet night!: )