Friday, August 7, 2009

A lot of "HAHA" and Groovin'!

Last night was a hilarious evening!

Gina and I went to the first taping of the 4th season of Comedy Central's "Live at Gotham" and had a great time. The comedians were great, and our favorite one was Joe Mande (http://www.joemande.com/), who made fun of all the food blogs for people who are self-proclaimed foodies...as much as we are "breathies" and "sleepies"...haha, I know I can't do it justice at all, but it was good. I sent out an email on NYColor about how to get tix, but let me know if you need info (tapings until Sunday).


Host: Jim Jeffries
To cool off our laughing, we headed over to Lincoln Center for the last bit of "Hip Hop Next Generation" and jammed to some cool Sierre Lone beats!


Lincoln Center "Out of Doors" just kicked off, so many more fun nights to come!
Yay, weekend!